Registration Open Now for March Spring Break
5 Star Airline 5 Star Hotels 5 Star Service
March 23 to April 1, 2018
4 Days Madina first then 4 days Makkah
$1790 4 in a Room – $1890 3 in a Room – $2090 2 in a Room
- Flights from Chicago to Madina and return from Jeddah on either Emirates Turkish or Royal Jordanian airlines
- A completely guided program with Historical Tours of Makkah & Madinah.
- Best 5 Star Hotels near Haram in Makkah & Madinah with buffet Breakfast
- All transfers in A1 Buses:
- Meet & assists at the airport upon arrival
- Pickup from Madina airport and drive to Hotel
- Pickup from Hotel for Mazarat in Madina. Ohud Mountains, masjid-E-Qhuba,Qhiblatain Mosque, 7 imams masajids
- Pickup from Hotel and drive to Makkah hotel
- Pickup from Hotel for Mazarat in Makkah, Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifah, Jabal-e-Rahmat, Ghar-e-Hira
- Scholar & group leader is available throughout the program
- Q&A every day either in Hotel Lobby or in or around Haram Sharif
- Jumaa Prayer in Makkah inshaAllah
Best hotels closest to masjid-e-Nabawi and Haram Sharif
- 4 in a room $1790
- 3 in a room $1890
- 2 in a room $2090
5 star hotels with 5 plus minutes walking distance to masjid-e-Nabawi and Haram Sharif.
- 4 in a room $1625
- 3 in a room $1725
- 2 in a room $1950
- Airfare: Chicago – Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
- 5 Star Hotels with Breakfast
- Private Transportation in Air-Conditioned Luxury Bus
- Umrah Visa Processing
- Meet & assist at the airport
- Mazarath in Makkah & Madinah
Regular Mazarat Visits:
- Checkin Hotel, freshen up yourself. Often flights arrives Madina in or around 3-4 am (Fajar time) You may get a chance of Fajar in Masjid-e-Nabawi
- Visit Masjid-e Nabawi and pray all 5 namaz with Jamaat in Masjid-e-Nabawi
- Visit Jabl (Mount) Uhud (Shop dates, souvenirs ect)
- Masjid Qiblatain
- 7 Imams Masajids
- After Zuhr we will leave Madina for Makkah
While in Makkah
- Checkin your Hotel. Get ready for Umra
- Perform Umrah together or on your own
- During or after breakfast history lecture by accompanying scholar
- Visit historical places near haram
- Birthplace of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
- Masjid jinn (Walking distance) on Your own
- Jantu’l Ma’la (Walking distance) on your own
- On your own. Pray as much as you want or perform umrah
- After breakfast – board bus for Mazarat trip
- Mina – Arafat
- Muzalifah – Ghar-e-Hira – Jable-e-Rahmat
Other historical places in makkah within walking distances which you can do on your own
Birth place of Prophet Muhammad pbuh,(right accros Haram Sharif)
Mosque of the Jinn : Is a mosque in Mecca, located near Jannat al Maula It is also known as the Mosque of Allegiance and the Mosque of Guards because the city’s guards would patrol up to that point.
The mosque is built at the place where a group of Jinn are said to have gathered one night to hear the recitation of a portion of the Quran by Phophet Muhammad pbuh, Phophet Muhammad pbuh later met there with these jinn’s leaders and accepted their embrace of Islam and their oath of allegiance to him. The incident is mentioned in chapter al-Jinn of the Quran.
The mosque is considered one of the oldest in Mecca and is one of the most important mosques visited in the city, however, it lacks a women’s section.
Is the umrah visa included in your package price?
Yes, the Umrah Visa and all handling is included.
How much should I pack?
Not more than 50 pounds.
Where can I buy my Ihram?
Any islamic book store in your city or suburbs
Do I have to make my own arrangements while in Makkah and Madinah?
No, an AC group bus has been booked and will be provided for all travel from Jeddah airport – Makkah Ziarat – Madinah Ziarat – Jeddah airport.
Can I take a side trip to my country after Umrah?
Can I stop on the way back in the country we will be from flying through?
Yes but you will be responsible of the added expense and make sureif that country need visa or not.
Apologies, no results were found for the requested archive.